Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

30/07/2014

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review


Every time I go into The Body Shop, I have a sudden urge to buy something. I usually get some sort of product for my body, but this time I wandered over to the makeup section. I have been wanting a light skin product for summer because heavy makeup just sweats of my face, so I was looking for something quick and easy to apply. After spending what must have been an hour, I picked up this All-In-One BB Cream, I have used it a few times since I bought it and I do actually really like it. I got it in the colour 02 because I figured since it's summer my skin will become more tanned especially since I am going on holiday tomorrow. I think I will probably repurchase it in 01 for the winter because I am obsessed with it.

It's comes out of the tube giving you the impression that it's a cream but then, as if by magic,as you start to rub it into your face it turns into a BB Cream. It claims to be colour-adapting and I would agree with that to a certain extent, obviously if your really pale and you use the 03 shade its not going to match up to your skin tone, but the 02 matches mine pretty well.
In terms of coverage I would probably give it a 3 out of 10, but I don't really expect anything more because it feels so light on your skin and it honestly doesn't feel like you are wearing makeup at all. I feel like I should also tell you that it smells so good, I would try and explain it to you but I am not good with explaining smells, to me it just smells like a holiday!
Anyways I just felt like doing a short blog post today, I hope you don't mind. As usual if you have any questions just ask and I will try and answer. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Really helpful post !!! I may have to pop into the body shop next time I go shopping xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...