Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

20/08/2015

Liebster Award

Thank you Neena&Nique for nominating me for a Liebster award!

These are the rules for anyone who gets nominated:

♡ Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
♡ Post an image of the award  on your page
♡ Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked
♡ Link 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
♡ Create 11 questions for them to answer
♡ Notify the blogs via their social media sites


1. What makes you want to blog everyday?
Just the fact that if I am ever down I know I can sit at my computer and plan and write blog posts and interact with other bloggers and it instantly switches my mood!
2. How old is your blog?
I've been on blogger since July 2014 so just over a year now.
3. How do you see your blog 5 years from now?
I will probably upload the same sort of content: food, beauty, fashion,fitness. Hopefully I will have a bigger audience but honestly I don't mind as long as enjoy blogging as much as I do now.
4. What is your favourite beauty product?
It would have to be my All-In-One Face Base by The Body Shop, it is a pressed powder that comes with a flat sponge. I use the sponge to cover an blemishes (which it does really well btw) and then I use my Eco Tools Blush Brush to cover the rest of my face.
5. What is best shopping store?
This is a hard one...but I would have to say my all time favourite shop is Holland and Barrett, but for beauty products I love The Body Shop and Lush.
6. Whats your favourite thing to do when your upset?
Eat chocolate. But if I have no chocolate then I like to watch some TV to take my mind off it, at the moment my favourite things to watch are 90210, PLL and Made in Chelsea LA.
7. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice. what would it be and why?
I would probably say to not sweat the small stuff and just have as much fun as possible, because all the little squabbles you have with your friends will seem so hilariously pointless in a few years time.
8. What did you do for your last birthday?
Not much, I was in school so my class sang me happy birthday, my friends gave me presents and I handed out cake. I didn't want much of a fuss this year.
9. Share your hair care secret?
NO HEAT!! I used to use straighteners everyday on my hair and it got to the stage where it was so damaged that I had to use heat or it would look a mess. One day I just completely stopped using heat and now I can just wear my hair down everyday without worrying.
10. Which perfume/cologne is your secret weapon?
My Shea Body Mist from The Body Shop, because it's a mist and not a perfume it is much more subtle. It's a soft vanilla-ish scent, i'm really bad at explaining smells but if your ever in The Body Shop give it a sniff.
11. Tell us something nobody knows about you?
I am really scared of dying, dying eventually not right now. I am slowly starting to accept it but every now and again I will be like "OMG, One day I am just not going to be here :0". It's weird but that's just what goes on in my brain.


I nominate Eleanor Smith, Charlotte Price, EJ Curtis, Chloe Marie and Ellen Smith to do this tag next!

My 11 questions for them:
1. What made you start a blog?
2. What is your favourite film?
3. If you could live on one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Where is your favourite place on the earth?
5. What is the thing you love most about yourself?
6. If there was one thing you could change in the world, what would it be?
7. What is your biggest fear?
8. What are your favourite TV programmes at the moment?
9. Who is the person you trust the most?
10. If you could switch bodies with one celebrity, who would it be?
11. What is your ideal day?


10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! Have a wonderful day:) I've followed you. Josie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is amazing, maybe check out mine?
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course, I love pastels btw! Do you want to follow each other? :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, congratulations on the nomination!
    If anyone is interested, my blog is http://girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com/?m=1

    It would really make my day if you clicked that follow button. Just link your blog when you comment on my posts and I'll be sure to check it out!

    Girl Abroad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realised that looking back on this I was really desperate to get followers and readers of my blog! Sorry for the self-promo :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, it's okay don't worry!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...