Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

11/08/2015

A Little Update

Hi guys, I just thought I would update you on whats going to be happening to my blog in the next year. Okay so next year is a big year for me as I have my GCSE's, although I will be spending a lot of time concentrating on revising for my exams, I don't want to neglect my blog at the same time.
Blogging is something I really enjoy doing so I am going to make time for it, I want to get some sort of blogging scheduled going on so I know exactly when to upload and ypu guys kow when to expect a post, I don't want to end up posting loads of posts one month and then non the next. This will be hard because when I write a blog post I am always really excited to put it up but I will just have to learn to wait! I will be posting twice a month, I know it doesn't seem like a lot but it takes me a while to create a post that I am proud to upload so twice a month seems reasonable to me, they will be uploaded every Friday on the first and third weeks of that month, let me know what you think and if this seems like a good idea to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...