Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

22/01/2016

My Desk Area

This is a post that I have been wanting to do for a very long time but my desk never really looked the way I wanted it to until now. I also wanted a really nice place to sit down and blog because sitting on my bed just isn't doing it for me anymore. I love just having a clear space to work with little pops of colour. My favourite thing is probably the party ring cushion, it's just so cute!

Desk- Ikea
Sharpies- Rymans
♡ White Pot- Ikea
♡ Mini Clock- Tesco
♡ Desk Pad- Paperchase
♡ Plant- plectranthus amboinicus
Desk Organiser-Ebay (Couldn't find the exact one but this one is very similar)
♡ Owl Planner- Paperchase
♡ Party Ring Cushion- Notonthehighstreet.com
Arne Jacobsen Chair- Amazon

I know its like a 'blogging crime' not to have a apple computer on your desk but don't threat, I took these photos a while ago but I have recently purchased a MacBook Air and I am currently writing this post on it. (Fun facts!)

Sorry about the short post but wanted to keep it simple this week!

Lucy xox

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post X

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this, me and you have the same desk haha xoxo
    Ella
    ellacrabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten vankúš je strašne super!:D A tiež sa mi páči ten sovičkový zakladač♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, do you want to follow each other? xoxo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...