You will need:
♡ 1 boring folder
♡ Coloured paper
♡ Double sided tape
1. Choose what colour paper you want to use, I have chosen 3 different colours of pink for mine. Once you have your paper, cut the different colours into strips roughly the same size. I have cut 5 strips but it depends on how you want your folder to look.
2. Cut your strips into a zigzag pattern, if you want you could skip the step before and cut the paper into circles and make polka dot pattern or anything you want.
3. Now this is the fiddly bit, take your double sided tape or glue or anything you want to use and apply it to the back of your paper.
4. Then just stick them onto your folder. Easy peasy.
5. Last but not least, use some of your leftover paper to make a label for your folder and write down a subject. Done!