Yay! Another Liebster Award nomination, I absolutely love doing these and reading other people's, it's a great way to get to know other bloggers! I want to start of by thanking Girl Abroad for nominating me to do this Liebster Award the rules are as follows:
♡ Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
♡ Post an image of the award on your page
♡ Answer the 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked
♡ Link 10 other blogs to answer your questions
♡ Create 10 questions for them to answer
♡ Notify the bloggers by commenting on one of their posts
Here are the questions that Girl Abroad has asked me:
1. What is your favourite season, and why?
Definitely Winter because...CHRISTMAS!! I absolutely love christmas and snow and fluffy socks and the list goes on. I also love winter fashion and makeup, woolly jumpers and pale skin its just so fun!
2. What is one makeup product you couldn't live without?
Ahh, this is a hard one, as of now I think it would have to be my Fresh Nude Foundation from the Body Shop, its just amazing it covers everything and it feels really nice on your skin. I am planning on doing my everyday makeup routine soon so you guys will see it then.
3. Describe your style in 3 words!
4. What's your favourite food? Least favourite?
Of course my favourite food is pineapple; hence 'Lucy Likes Pineapple', I hate peanut butter which is really annoying because it is in a lot of healthy cookie recipes :(
5. Favourite song at the mo?
No doubt about it Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams, I am not kidding I have probably watched the video about 50 time, Scott Eastwood is just OMG. I have also been loving All Time Low - Kids in the Dark.
6. Have you ever lived abroad? Where?
No, I am 15 so I am living with my family but we have only ever lived in the UK, I really want to live abroad one day, not sure where yet.
7. How long have you been blogging?
Just over a year now.
8. Favourite Quote?
'Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.'
9. Is there any place that is special to you? Why?
There is no particular place, but I would probably have to say to outdoors in general. I really love nature and I always have, when I want to clear my head I go on a walk and it's all good.
10. Last book you read?
Pride and Prejudice, I had to read it for my English class, I thought it would be really bad but I actually quite liked it.
♡ Daisy Teen Beauty Blog
♡ LPage Beauty
♡ kate emma loves
♡ Mary MC
♡ Penney Chic
♡ Chasing Pretty
♡ Our Girly Secrets
♡ Emily & Han xo
♡ Tiffany May
My 10 questions:
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
3. What are you doing when your not blogging?
4. Where is the most interesting place you have ever been?
5. Do you play any instruments?
6. Favourite band/musician?
7. Favourite item in your wardrobe?
8. What your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
9. What is your favourite TV series at he moment?
10. What are your plans for the future?