Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

05/07/2014

My Berry Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

 In the summer I like having smoothies for breakfast, they are really refreshing and quite filling, you can find the ingredients in your fridge and if not you can swap out the ingredients out for something different.
 
You will need:
♡ 12 raspberries
♡ 6 sliced strawberries
♡ A handful of blueberries
♡ 1 banana
♡ 1 strawberry yoghurt
♡ 1/2 a glass of coconut water
♡ A few ice cubes







1. I put the raspberries, strawberries and blueberries into a blender and blend them together.
2. I add the banana and yoghurt, I used petit filous yoghurts, they are suppose to be for kids but I just really like them! Then I add them to the blended berries
3. I then slowly pour in the coconut water until my smoothie is the consistency I want.
4.The last thing I do is put in some ice in and enjoy!

There you have it, my yummy breakfast smoothie! If you have any blog post you would like me to do then feel free to write it in the comments. bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...