Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

09/09/2015

What I Eat In a Day (1)

My diet has changed a lot recently, I've not really been craving junk foods as much as I used to and I've been really enjoying eating healthier. I have noticed a difference in the way I have been feeling; I hardly ever feel bloated, I don't get stomach aches anymore and my energy levels have generally been higher. I thought I would share with you what I ate in a normal day because I know a lot of people are interested in this kind of thing! :)
10:00am
I got up quite early this morning... well early for the summer holidays anyway. The mangoes had finally ripened so this morning I felt like having a smoothie, I added 1 mango, 2 oranges and filled the rest up with some water and ice to hydrate my body in the morning after sleeping.


11:00am 
For a little snack I had a Cocoa Oat Trek bar. These are really great because it feels like your having a naughty chocolaty snack but it's actually good for you. It's vegan and has 9 grams of protein so basically... I'm in love with these! 
♡ Sustainable Sourced        
    ingredients
♡ Vegan
♡ Gluten Free
♡ Wheat Free
1:00pm
I don't usually have bread but today I was just in the mood for it, it used sunflower seed and chia bread, toasted it and added some houmous, cucumber and spinach. It was really nice, the houmous and the bread tasted great together (the bread was vegan by the way)

3:00pm
Dates are my absolute favourite thing to snack on, they are quite calorically dense, I think there is about 22 calories in each one so they do fill you up. They are also really sweet so they stop me from grabbing something unhealthy.









5:00pm
For Dinner my Nan made me some roasted vegetables, she put sweet potato, leeks, tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms and peppers on a baking tray and drizzled some oil over them. That cooked in the oven for about 30 minutes on a low heat, then I put a big handful of spinach on the side to add some greens in there.
8:00pm
I like to have a cup of tea some time in the afternoon, today I had Peppermint and Licorice tea by Pukka. It had more of a minty taste than a licorice taste, I have a sweet tooth so I thought the licorice would make it sweeter but it really wasn't that sweet, although I like mint so it still enjoyed it!

8 comments:

  1. You're so healthy compared to me haha!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy :) All the dishes that you post here are really appetizing omg. Btw, already followed you. Hope you would follow me back, just like what you said in your comment on my post. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for checking my blog out, I have followed you on Twitter, Bloglovin' and Pinterest. :)

      Delete
  3. I love how you're so motivated eating healthy food! I'm the absolute opposite, wish I could be more like you! Once again, loved this post :)

    Girl Abroad
    http://girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's no so hard once you get into the swing of things though! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog!! This blogpost was really good too, you've earned yourself a follow ;)) would love if you could read and maybe comment on my recent post? Xx

    www.charlottecrowder,.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow!! Sure I will go comment right now! Lucy xo :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...