Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

12/07/2014

My Daily Skin Routine



♡ Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

This is the first step I do every morning and night, I wash my face with warm water and then apply some of  my Simple kind to skin refreshing facial wash gel. I rub that  into my skin until it foams and then I wash it all off with more warm water. This usually takes all my makeup off but sometimes I will have to use some sort of makeup remover.




♡ No7 Beautiful Kind Blemish Defence Serum

I have a few blemishes on my skin from when I have had spots in the past and I only started using this about a month ago and I have noticed that they have faded, which is good. It makes my skin feel quite smooth as well and I just apply this after I have dried my face having applied my Simple Facial Wash.

♡ Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
After my serum has fully dried I put on my moisturiser, I put about the size of a 2p on my hand and then rub that into my skin. It sets quite a nice dewy base for my makeup, its very hydrating and isn't too heavy either.









♡ Avon Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover
 On a day to day basis I wear a waterproof mascara, the upside is that it doesn't budge all day but the downside is that it is really difficult to get off. This eye makeup remover is really oily but I think it has to be to remove the product. I just use some cotton wool or a cotton bud to make sure that I have definitely got all of my eye makeup off.
  






If you have any questions or suggestions for blog posts just pop it in the comments and I will try and do them, all the links for where to get these items are below. Bye!
♡ No7 Beautiful Kind Blemish Defence Serum
♡ Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

4 comments:

  1. Would you recommend Simple products? I've heard a little about them and I am not too sure whether to try them out or not :)

    Good luck with your blog xx

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are really good, very gentle on your skin I would definitely recommend them xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post dear!Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...