Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

26/08/2014

Homemade Lemonade recipe


In the summer months its always nice to have a nice refreshing drink that you can just pull out of the fridge and enjoy. Now summer wouldn't be summer without lemonade so I am going to share with you a recipe that I have been loving this year. I thought I would make it relatively healthy so you could drink buckets full if you really wanted to (which I did). It's really easy to make and tastes AMAZING!

You will need:
 6 lemons
♡ 1/2 cup honey
♡ 5 cups of water

1. Get your lemons and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
2. Add your honey and 1 cup of water to a pan and bring to a boil.
3. Pour the lemon juice, boiled honey and 4 extra cups of water into a jug.
4. Leave in the fridge for 1 hour and your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...