Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

02/08/2015

Quinoa Salad Recipe


Ingredients:
 1/2 cup of quinoa
 1 cup of boiling water
 a handful of spinach
 half a can of kidney beans
 1/4 of a cucumber
 a handful of cherry tomatoes
 4 baby corn cobs
 a handful of blueberries

1. To start with I put 1/2 a cup of quinoa with 1 cup of boiling water into a small pan, I let that simmer for about 10 minutes or so until all the water was adsorbed.

2. Meanwhile I chopped up some cucumber, tomatoes and corn. When the quinoa has finished cooking I added all the chopped ingredients and 1/2 a can of kidney beans to the pan and mixed it all up. 

3. Lastly I just popped some spinach into a bowl and placed the quinoa on top before adding some blueberries.

This recipe is really delicious and full of great fresh ingredients that your body will love. It's a really easy recipe to make and you can swap out any of these ingredients to suit you, if you have any questions or blog post suggestions then just leave a comment below :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh looks yummy, Love the colours is the dish thanks for sharing you have a great blog. Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I would love to support you too, the way you designed your blog is awesome by the way! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks so healthy, I'm not 100% sure on the blueberries, but I'm tempted to give it a go anyway!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that, but seriously it adds a whole new level of flavor to the salad and makes it more interesting :)

      Delete
  3. Really really love you blog. Thank you for finding mine so I could take a look at yours. Your photography is wonderful and just letting you know I also followed you on twitter, instagram, google plus, pinterest and blogger :-) Have a lovely day <3

    Love Charlotte xx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I followed you right back on all of them!

      Delete
  4. Looks Delicious! I love quinoa! I have followed you!:')
    Eleanor x
    www.littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I will follow you right back!
      Lucy x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...